Saturday, October 28, 2006

SADS - Heritage Theme

SADS = Seriously Addicted Digital Scrappers

I recently finished up making my contributions for the current SADS project. The theme this go around was Heritage. I don't know how many artists contributed. But we have over 600 super terrific goodies in our kit. I was looking through the gallery at what was submitted. And WOWSA! There are sooooo many talented people addicted to it. LOL I can hardly wait to get my package(s) so I can get to scrapping with these new toys.

Here are the contributions I made, a set of striped papers:



And a smaller set of designer papers:



I plan to re-package these paper sets and then offer them as digi-RAKS sometime in the future. Probably after Christmas when I have more time on my hands. But they will be offered for only a limited time and I doubt that I will have time to advertise them out much. So keep your eyes open here in the blog or at CHW if you want to know when I get around to that. :-)

Have a creative day, my friends!

No comments: