Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's December!

Jan - 2007 UPDATE: The freebies mentioned in this posting are no longer available.

I can hardly believe that December is already here. I'm just not ready for the year to come to a close yet. Maybe by the end of the month I will be. But for now, I'm still enjoying 2006!

We have a new grandbaby. Greyson finally decided to join us this last week. He's a big 9 pounds and some change. Mom and baby are doing just fine. Mom and Dad even got a new digital camera, so we're hoping to get pictures more often now. :-)

Over at CHW I've been adding freebies here and there. This month we added an Advent Calendar to the site and folks have been sharing little goodies each day. Here's a clip of some of the freebies I'm offering. Jump on over and enjoy the downloads if you are interested.





No comments: